Today's Friday Five consists of things in life that I would never have thought normal... Until moving to Thailand and living here for just over two months. Now, I don't even bat an eye.
- Cats outside, literally on the doorstep, furiously mating, fighting, and/or meowing all at once.
- Sharing my living space(s) with huge ants, little lizards, ugly frogs, and annoying flies.
- Legitimately kvetching about spending more than 30 Baht on anything (roughly equivalent to one USD).
- Getting chased by only one vicious and/or protective dog minus a bite on my way to work constitutes a successful bike ride.
- Sweating through all my clothes throughout the day, to the point that they are perma-moist and sticking to me. Also, I stink horrendously, and just don't care. Why? Because everyone else is doing it, too.